While employees adapt to working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, this is also a great time for professionals to enhance and learn valuable skills and qualifications online. The great news? A lot of training resources are complimentary (or deeply discounted) and will benefit the company along with the employee as businesses pivot to meet the changes they are facing.
These Are Some of the Top Free Training Courses Available by Job Type:
There are a significant number of free or deeply discounted digital marketing and social media courses that Online Marketing Certified Professional has identified here, including:
- MindEdge has a 3-Hour Complimentary Digital Marketing Strategy course available
- Circus Street is featuring a Free Digital Transformation Lesson
- Directive Institute is Sharing Discounted PPC and SEO Courses
- Facebook Blueprint has a variety of Self-Paced Free Courses from Creating Facebook Ads to Turning Shoppers Into Buyers
Data Science and Technology Courses and Resources
- Towards Data Science on Medium, Security Magazine, and the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) rounded up several data science platforms offering courses for free at this time and beyond. A few examples include:
- Udacity is offering one complimentary month for one of their 40 premium Nanodegree programs (limit of one per person)
- Udemy is offering a variety of free courses from Essential Tech Skills Courses to Coding Your First Game to Adobe XD Design and Prototyping
- Coursera is featuring several free courses on cloud technology amongst other specializations
- Thycotic Cybersecurity for Dummies is a free e-book download that is currently available
- CompTIA features several free resources for IT Professionals
Accounting and Finance Courses
Several options are available based on the level of career and area of interest.
- Becker is featuring a Free Accounting and Business Skills Enhancement Bundle
- The New York Institute of Finance (NYIF) is featuring several complimentary, self-paced online courses
- Wolters Kluwer has a Complimentary Self-Study CPE Tax & Accounting Course
Additional Online Resources
Would your employees who are used to working in an office benefit from remote work training? Training Industry is teaching them the ins and outs of navigating their new work-from-home environment to be efficient and successful. If employees are limited on time but are still interested in learning something new, FastCompany shared five free webinars to quickly learn about specific topics.
Hopefully, the above courses will help inspire your team to learn new things and stay involved and engaged as we all navigate COVID-19. If your team is looking for professional staffers or additional support and resources, please contact the TRC Staffing Services team today.
Please Note: All of the above courses and offerings are subject to change or end. Please contact the specific organizations with any questions.