- Job Title
- Recruiting and Sales Development Program
- Atlanta, GA
TRC has opportunities available for Career Oriented College Graduates with 0-3 years of experience for our Recruiting and Sales Development Program. We are an ambitious company who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. No matter the location, or the role, every TRC employee shares one mission: To help our clients build their businesses and help our employees build their future. For over 35 years we have been an industry leader for top tier talent, exceptional staffing, and innovative workforce solutions.
To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive, cross-functional training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. You will start your career at TRC as a recruiter by learning the fundamentals of the recruiting and staffing industry. From there you will complete rotational assignments within various areas of our local branches.
Some of the day-to-day activities will include:
- Identifying qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screening and interviewing qualified candidates
- Partnering with your Account Manager to identify top accounts, target skill sets, and key market segments
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service related activities
Our goal is for you to discover your TRC track and to prepare you to advance your career within that functional area by the end of the first year. Typical roles or advancement tracks include Outside Sales and Business Development, Inside Sales, Onsite Account Management, Operations Management, or a Recruiting position.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Resources that you need to be successful in your role
- Training and Mentorship
- Great work environment
- Benefits that include medical/dental, 401k, Vacation, Holiday and Volunteer time off pay, Fitness Reimbursement, Education assistance, etc.
- BS Degree (Business, Communications, Professional Selling or Psychology Preferred, but will consider others)
- Experience working in hospitality, restaurant, customer service or sales focused jobs.
Active participant in a social organization or collegiate sport