- Job Title
- Sales Representatives
- Atlanta, GA; Kennesaw, GA; Suwanee, GA
Filed under: Sales
TRC has several opportunities available for Sales Representatives with 2-5 years of experience in Business to Business Sales.
Experience in the staffing and recruiting industry is a plus, but not required. We will provide training to teach you our business and industry, but we do prefer candidates that have experience identifying and creating new customers.
We are an ambitious company who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At TRC, you can expect a challenging and competitive work environment.
To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
You will be surrounded by experienced professionals who will help you to learn the business. As a Sales Representative with TRC you will uncover opportunities for us to grow our business and serve our customers.
Some of the day to day activities will include:
- Identifying prospects through Internet Research, Networking Events, and Canvasing your Sales Territory.
- Meeting with Prospects and Establishing TRC as a preferred partner to all staffing and recruiting needs.
- Partnering with your Recruiter to identify candidates and develop a recruiting game-plan to find the best talent possible.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
- Perform various customer service related activities.
- This position offers career advancement and development for top performers.
Why work for TRC?
- Base Salary & Incentive Plan
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K)
- Mentorship and Development
- Annual Incentives
- 2 Days of Volunteer Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Team environment Multiple avenues for career growth
- Ongoing Training
- Award winning company with a strong reputation in the Atlanta market.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to solve complex business problems for our clients
- You will gain a unique perspective on many different types of businesses and industries You will have an opportunity to contribute quickly to the success of our business
- Learn all aspects of business processes and management
- Here is what we are looking for in candidates:
- Work Ethic
- Accepts Personal Responsibility
- Deadline Driven (Sense of Urgency)
- Driven by Income and/or Recognition Optimistic
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent Communication skills- written and verbal High energy Ability to learn things quickly
Requirements: BS Degree (Business, Communications, Professional Selling or Psychology Preferred, but will consider others) Experience working in staffing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or sales focused jobs. Worked a job while attending college.